The Dragonfly HR Mk.5, WG719 started life as a HR Mk.3 and was the 50th Dragonfly to be built. It first flew from Yeovil on 19th September 1952 as a HR Mk.3., and delivered to No.705 Squadron Fleet Air Arm. Later it was converted by Westland to HR Mk.5 standard, before joining No.776 Squadron in 1959, where it remained until 1961. A 3-seat general-purpose utility helicopter powered by a single Alvis Leonides 521/1 9-cylinder radial piston engine. In June 1967 it was moved into storage at RNAY Fleetlands and in 1989 went on display with the Helicopter Museum. In January 1990 the aircraft was seriously damaged in 100 mph plus gales and the aircraft became the subject of a major strip down and rebuild by volunteers at the museum, which was completed in August 1998.